A tour guide is someone who shows tourists around places such as museums or cities. …
What do you call a travel guide?
- tour guide.
Who is a guide in tourism?
A tourist guide is someone who points out the way and leads others on a trip or tour. Generally, a tourist guide will work at a specific location, city or province. In some cases, guides qualify to guide throughout an entire country.
What do you call the person who leads a tour?
In the US usually “tour guide” is used. Or just “guide”.
How do you become a professional guide?
How to Become A Tour Guide
- Step 1 – Determine whether you actually want this job, and have the skills necessary. …
- Step 2 – Determine what kind of guiding job you want. …
- Step 3 – Get training and licenses, if necessary. …
- Step 4 – Get a travel guide job! …
- Step 5 – Start working, and never stop learning!