To save your KML Tour, click the Save to File button in the Tour Player, and give your KML Tour a name. It is then stored in the Places panel. To save it to a permanent . kmz file, right-click the tour in your Places panel, choose Save Places As…, and save your .
Where are Google Earth video saved?
You can manage existing files using the built-in file browser, visible when you save or open a project. By default, files save to the root folder “My Projects.” You can create new folders within “My Projects” by typing a name into the New Folder field and hitting Enter.
How do I save a Google Earth tour as a video?
Record a tour
- Open Google Earth.
- Click Add Tour, or, in the bar above the globe, click Record .
- To start recording, go to the lower left corner in the media player and click Record/Stop .
- To record audio, click Microphone .
Go to your saved Google Earth tour, then right-click on the file to display a pop-up menu. Point to “Add,” select “Network Link,” then provide a name for your link in the “Name” field. Indicate the path for the location of the tour on your network.
How do I download a KML file from Google Earth?
Google Earth will initiate geocoding of location descriptions while viewing a KML file.
Open the downloaded file in Google Earth, email the file to your friends, or upload it to your website to share.
- While looking at the map, choose File > Download.
- Select KML. …
- Click Download.
How do you record your screen on Google Earth?
Built-in Screen Recorder
- Open Google Earth. …
- Move to the lower-left corner in the media player and select the Record button to start recording. …
- Navigate to the places that you want to visit one by one.
- When you finish the recording, you can click the Stop button (the same as the Record button) to end the recording.
How do I save my Google Earth places to another computer?
To do this, launch Google Earth and right-click the place or places folder you want to transfer to a new computer. Select “Save As,” browse to the location where you want to save the file and then click “Save.”
How to Use Google Tour Builder
- Go to www.tourbuilder.withgoogle.com.
- Click “Sign In” and sign in with a Google account.
- Making a Tour. Click “Create A Tour” to start. …
- Editing Locations. Click “Add Location” search for location and click “Add to tour” …
- Saving, Sharing and Presenting. Click “Save Now” to save work.
How do I save places in Google Earth app?
To save a place:
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Maps app .
- Search for a place, tap a marker, or touch and hold a spot on the map.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap the name or address of the place.
- Tap Save and choose a list.