Go to your saved Google Earth tour, then right-click on the file to display a pop-up menu. Point to “Add,” select “Network Link,” then provide a name for your link in the “Name” field. Indicate the path for the location of the tour on your network.
How do I export a Google Earth tour?
To save your KML Tour, click the Save to File button in the Tour Player, and give your KML Tour a name. It is then stored in the Places panel. To save it to a permanent . kmz file, right-click the tour in your Places panel, choose Save Places As…, and save your .
How to Use Google Tour Builder
- Go to www.tourbuilder.withgoogle.com.
- Click “Sign In” and sign in with a Google account.
- Making a Tour. Click “Create A Tour” to start. …
- Editing Locations. Click “Add Location” search for location and click “Add to tour” …
- Saving, Sharing and Presenting. Click “Save Now” to save work.
You can only export it as a kml file. When you create a new project you should choose the “Create project in Google Drive” option, then you will have a project you can share. Unfortunately it’s not possible at the current time to import a kml file into a project, although that’s something that has been requested.
Send a link
You can send people a direct link to the Google Earth view you’re looking at. Go to Google Earth. Copy the URL. Use the URL to share your location in messages and on social media.
How do I export a Google Earth tour as a video?
Click “View” and select “Tour.” The “Record” control will appear at the bottom of the screen on the left. Click the red “Record” button to begin recording. Stop Leg Cramps in 1 Min. Click “Tools” at the top of the screen and select “Movie Maker” to open the “Movie Maker” window.
You can share a public or unlisted map for viewing in Google Earth.
Open the downloaded file in Google Earth, email the file to your friends, or upload it to your website to share.
- While looking at the map, choose File > Download.
- Select KML. …
- Click Download.
How do I export from Google tour creator?
The simplest way to move your projects from Tour Builder into the web version of Google Earth is to just select “Export to Earth” from the menu in the upper-right corner of the screen when you’re viewing one of your Tour Builder projects.
Share Earth imagery and Street Views to posts in Google Classroom:
- Find the image/location/street view you want your class to see.
- Click the “Share” button in Google Earth and select Classroom.
- Select the class for the post/assignment/question.
What replaces Google Tour builder?
Expeditions Pro is a replacement for Google Expeditions and Tour Creator.
Which of the following ways can you access Google Earth?
You can use Earth on your Chromebook using the built-in Chrome browser. On Android and iOS, please download and install the Google Earth app from the Play Store and App Store, as the mobile version of Chrome is not supported.
How do I transfer my Google Earth places to another computer?
Move saved locations to a new computer
- Step 1: Find location file. Windows. Press Ctrl + Esc + r or Windows key + r. . …
- Step 2: Move location file. There are a few ways you can transfer the file with your saved locations to another computer: Save the file in Google Drive. Email the file to yourself.
How do I add a placemark in Google Earth Mobile?
If you have an Android, here’s how to add a location:
- Open the Google Maps app.
- Tap the three stacked bars to open the side menu.
- Select “Send Feedback” and then tap “Add a missing place” to add an establishment of some kind, or “Add a missing address” otherwise, if it’s available right when you open the side menu.
How do I get Google Earth to show my location?
Locate yourself on the globe. Get easy access to info about the world around you.
Allow Google Earth to find your location
- On your Android phone or tablet, tap Settings .
- Tap Apps & notifications App info. Earth.
- Tap Permissions.
- To let Google Earth use your device’s location, turn on Location.