The impact factors are sorted by the level of diminishing influence: social participation, state management capacity, quality of tourism services, quality of tourism human resources, infrastructure development, material tourism facilities, and tourism resources.
What are the factors affecting tourism planning?
Among these factors culture, peace, security, developed infrastructure of the world, visa facilities, natural beautification, attitude of the people, tourist number, Quarantine, World population, Education, Income level, Price level of different commodities in the world, different languages and fare of hotel etc are …
What are the 5 factors to consider for effective tourism planning?
 identified five factors of a stakeholder’s understanding of sustainable tourism development: (1) natural resources; (2) planning; (3) economic concerns; (4) educational needs; and (5) awareness of tourism.
What are the factors responsible for development of tourism?
Main factors responsible for the development of tourism in India
- Weather and Climate factors. Being a vast country, the different parts of India experience different types of climate. …
- Landscape factors. …
- Seascape factors. …
- Historical and Cultural factors. …
- Ethnic and Family factors. …
- Spiritual and Religious factors.
What are the things we should consider when planning for tourism development?
On a basic level, the main stages in tourism development planning include: the analysis of previous tourist development; evaluation of the position of tourism in the area including competition; formulation of relevant tourism policy by Government; the defining of a development strategy and the formation of a programme …
What are the two factors affecting tourism in the world explain each factor with example?
The two factors affecting tourism in the world are: Demand It is the prime factor for tourism. For last few centuries, the demand for recreational and entertainment related activities have increased significantly. The living of the people is being standardised and the nature of work is creating demand for tourism.
What are the factors affecting tourism class 12?
Factors affecting tourism are:
- Climate: People migrate from colder regions to warm regions for beach holidays. …
- Landscape: Many people like to spend their holidays on mountains, near lakes, rivers and sea coasts.
- History and Art: Places which have a long and an attractive history are frequented by travelers.
How many factors influencing tourism development are present?
There are four categories which are: Economical factors, Political factors, Socio-cultural and environmental factors and Technological factors.
What are the factors affecting the growth of tourism in India explain?
Regional variations in the climate of India are caused by five main factors, viz., (i) the vast size of the country, (ii) tapering of the peninsular India towards the south, (iii) the latitudinal extent astride the Tropic of Cancer, (iv) situation at the head of the Indian Ocean, and (v) role played by the Himalayas as …
What are the barriers to tourism planning?
The study has shown that 1) high cost; 2) time constraint; 3) lack of expertise in tourism marketing program; 4) lack of understanding among between stakeholders to develop tourism and, 5) lack of awareness about the benefits of tourism development to the area of administration are among the top five barriers that …
What are the factors that help in the development of tourism and hospitality?
The growth of tourism
- leisure time – there has been an increase in the amount of paid leave days.
- greater awareness – television travel programems have raised people’s expectations.
- increased life expectancy – there are a greater number of older people travelling.
- greater affluence – people have more spending money.
What are the components on how do you make a tourism planning and development on a certain locality?
Tourism policy and planning typically involves a number of components, namely:
- Tourism attractions and activities.
- Other tourist facilities and services.
- Transportation facilities and services.
- Other infrastructure.
- Institutional elements.